TEDxMekong 2012: “One thing a day”
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TED has created a program called TEDx. TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. Our event is called TEDxMekong, where x = independently organized TED event. At our TEDxMekong event, TEDTalks video and live speakers will combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group.
- TEDxMekong 2012: “One thing a day”
- From Saturday, August 11, 2012 2:00 PM To 7:00 PM
At Melbourne Theatre, RMIT Saigon South Campus702 Nguyễn Văn Linh, Tân Phong, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
(The program is expected to have 6 – 7 speakers. Information will be updated continuously until 8th August 2012.)
Registration is available from 28th July 2012 to 8th August 2012:
- Register your attendance at RSVP section
- Bank Transfer:
Fee: VND150,000/ticket (including tea break and a small gift from TEDxMekong)
The transferred information is as fowllow:
- Beneficiary: Ms. Truong Le Quynh Tuong
- Account Number: 14022873495010
- Bank: Techcombank, Southern Sales Centre, 7th floor Coteccons Office , 236/6 Dien Bien Phu, Binh Thanh, HCMC
- Sending your bank transfer information (transferor’s name, account number and attendee’s name) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receiving your Attendance Confirmation Email (your ticket) within 2 days later.
- Welcome to TEDxMekong 2012 on 11th August!
Should you have any queries in this regard, please do not hesitate to post your question to Discusion section, or contact us via email@example.com or hotline 0919929400 (Mr.Hải Nam).
Thank you for your interest in TEDxMekong and we look forward to seeing you at our upcoming event!
Melbourne Theatre, RMIT Saigon South Campus
702 Nguyễn Văn Linh, Tân Phong, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam